Frontier Offices/Warehouse


Our Wineries

Bodegas Vinos de Leon

Vinos de Leon is one of five wineries owned by a larger wine company. The other four bodegas are located in other regions of Spain and produce a variety of interesting wines. Vinos de Leon grows about 60% of the grapes used to make their wines and purchases the remaining 40% from local growers. The bodega utilizes the latest technology and equipment, including stainless steel tanks for fermentation with fully automated computer control to maintain the proper temperature. Bodegas Vinos de Leon produces the full range of tinto through gran reserva wines, and all of their aged wines are matured in American white oak barrels.

View the wines in Frontier's portfolio from Bodegas Vinos de Leon.

Bodegas Vinos de Leon Web site